so here i thought i had something innovative, until i saw a similar recipe floating around pinterest by a very popular blogger. ugh. i'm going to pretend i didn't see it. don't make hers. make mine.
chipotle zucchini turkey burger
1 1/2 lb ground turkey
1 tbs chipotle tobasco
1 tbl worcestershire
3 tbl olive oil
salt & pepper
1. chop zucchini into larger chunks and throw into a food processor. pulse a few times until finely chopped.
2. add ground turkey, zucchini, tobasco, worcestershire, olive oil and salt & pepper into a bowl. combine ingredients using your hands and form into four patties.
3. freeze patties for 20 minutes allowing burger to firm up a bit.
4. grill for 7-10 minutes on each side on medium heat.
5. serve on a toasted, crusty bun.